IFFCO Kisan SEZ is being setup as an Agribusiness Special Economic Zone based on the concept of Integrated Agropark. It comes with various customs duty, income tax and sales tax concessions provided by the Government of India to promote economic activity
- World class infrastructure: in-house power generation, internal roads, drainage, waste management, ICT etc.
- Assured water supply in different and specific qualities. Rain water harvesting in place.
- Skilled and semi-skilled manpower available from surrounding locations.
- Great connectivity: Adjacent to NH-5, 180 KM from International Airport and Sea port at Chennai, Railway siding within the park.
- Tax benefits to the investor.